I have been using PPT in my
teaching for some time and I have always tried to involve students in my
presentations. I have tried animation in order not to reveal the content of my
slides at once. I have also used Think, pair, share technique and Concept Test technique.
However, I didn't know about such techniques as Blank Slide, Quick Write and
some others. Therefore, I enjoyed the readings and tried to use some of
the tips provided in my PPT.
Also, I didn't know that it is possible to create your own interactive game in Power Point. I thought you need some special computer skills to do something like that. Creating your own game in PPT is a time consuming task; however, once you have your own template, you can always update it to include new questions and tasks for students. So it is worth it.
As for my project, last week I decided to develop a WebQuest about Communicative Language Teaching. However, I was extremely busy this week and couldn't finish my WebQuest. Moreover, I think I will have to opt for a project plan. My lectures finish this week, which means that I won't be able to try my WebQuest.
Anna
Also, I didn't know that it is possible to create your own interactive game in Power Point. I thought you need some special computer skills to do something like that. Creating your own game in PPT is a time consuming task; however, once you have your own template, you can always update it to include new questions and tasks for students. So it is worth it.
As for my project, last week I decided to develop a WebQuest about Communicative Language Teaching. However, I was extremely busy this week and couldn't finish my WebQuest. Moreover, I think I will have to opt for a project plan. My lectures finish this week, which means that I won't be able to try my WebQuest.
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment